It is a great time to live and work in Sumner County. Summer is off to a great start in Hendersonville and Gallatin with house prices on the rise, several community events for the whole family and lots of new commercial businesses opening. As a community partner, Southern Realty Partners would like to highlight some of these to help you feel like you are #keepingupwithSumner.
Real Estate in Sumner County
What do you get when you have a rise in homes for sale, decrease in average days on Market, and increase in average sale price? A great time to sell!!! Below are the latest housing stats for Sumner County in the month of May. If you are considering selling, give us a call today for a valuation of your home and Synopsis of Current Market.
New Food, New Shops, New Commercial Real Estate to check out
- McAlister’s Deli Opening on Indian Lake Boulevard next to Union University – https://www.mcalistersdeli.com/
- Sam’s Southern Eatery to open in former Mallard’s Restaurant – http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/sumner/hendersonville/2016/06/01/sams-southern-eatery-open-former-mallards-restaurant/85214526/
- Chicken Salad Chick and Pet Supplies Plus coming next to Hibbett Sports in Merchant Pointe – http://www.chickensaladchick.com/
- New Twice Daily Gas Station at the Corner of Indian Lake Blvd and Saundersville Road
- Salt MedSpa of Hendersonville next to Planet Fitness and My Hot Yoga Place- http://saltmedspa.com/hendersonville/
- Fitness at the Indian Lake Park/Greenway- Check out the new fitness equipment at the Park
Looking for Something To Do
- Hendersonville Farmer’s Market every Saturday from 9am-2pm at the Streets of Indian Lake
- Hendersonville Concert Series is every Thursday starting June 2nd-August 25th from 6:30-9pm
- Splash in the Fountains at Indian Lake every day from 10am-9pm on 75 and above degree days – http://streetsofindianlake.com/
- Children’s Summer Movie Series at the Palace Theatre in Gallatin sponsored by Chick Fil A- http://www.downtowngallatin.com/events-calendar/
- 3rd Thursday on Main Concert Series from 6:30-9pm Gallatin’s Historic Square
- Dinner and Movie Series in Gallatin- Enjoy dinner at one of the four participating restaurants on select Thursday Evenings and receive free tickets to the feature movie showing at the Palace Theatre at 7:00pm. Brought to you by Gallatin Square restaurants. #ITSHIPTOBEONTHESQUARE
- 2016 Gallatin’s Farmers Market- The market will be open every Weds. from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (After Memorial Day) and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. now through October.